Saturday, May 4, 2013

WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE



CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #108- Mothers day, ending May 7, 2013 (week 2)
CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,



Good Morning Friends,

I am a day late on this.  The other day I said things should be getting back to normal. I am beginning to wonder what that is anymore.  Each day I just  remind myself  to be thankful for the little things.   I am thankful for all of you and I mean that in a big way, you all are very important part of my life.


FAQ:   Can people from other countries participate and win in your challenges?

Yes- My challenges are open to everyone. My last two challenge winners were out of the US - One was in the Netherlands and the other in Canada.
However, I may rethink the out of the country prize due to shipping going up this past January, but for now I will see how that goes

I have selected the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE.  I am so glad I use Random.org There were over 500 entries

Do you remember what the prize was and the lucky winner will get these:


The PRIZE for the April Linky party is:
A Xyron mega runner
and

4 creative charms shimmer flowers

and a baby rattle stamp




These will be on its way to the winner as soon as he/she contacts me by E-mail and sends me their snail mail address:





Congratulations Angela !!!!!!!!
 Send me your address by E- mail

Have a blessed day Everyone, Diana


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!You had 525 projects that were linked....
    WOW!....AWESOME!! That is because you are AWESOME!!!And COOL!
    Congrats Angela!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Angela. And thank you Diana -- for opening your challenges to all of us. A lot of challenges are slowly changing their rule to only include US residents. You are fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Angela.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...