Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #108 MOTHER'S DAY


CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,


Good Afternoon Friends,


Before I share with you who the winner is, I want to share with you what I have been up to.  Yesterday was the last day until September that my Tuesday group meets.  I am sure something will replace it. My DH and I spent most of today together.  We had a lovely lunch on the wharf, looking out at the ocean, the clouds were spectacular. The ocean was calm and the board walk was opened. They have added a new roller coaster ride on top of one of the restaurants  It really looks curvy and fast.  Too bad I had just eaten lunch, I might have tried it out!!



CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES




CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #108 CHALLENGE.
There were 87  entries.  I use random.org -what ever comes up is what I go with. Everyone has the same chance. I would find it very hard to choose, because there are so many awesome projects. You are all so talented and I like all of you. I wish I could give each of you prize.  maybe someday, for now I will settle for one a month







I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: R. Meyers
CONGRATULATION!!!! : R. Meyers
Please send me your e-mail so I can get your prize to you





Have a blessed day, Diana

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!! I'm glad you had a wonderful day with your DH my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner. So nice to have special time with hubby.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations such a pretty flower

    Blessings my friend

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winner! Living in Florida, I can appreciate the beauty!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner and Diana, I love love that rose! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner! So glad your having a great day with you hubby:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...