Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 109 flowers



CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,


Good Afternoon Friends,

It is time for another challenge winner, I loved seeing all the flowers that were submitted,  this has been one fun challenge for me. I got to see so many beautiful entries. I get excited just thinking about the next challenge, so that I can enjoy all your creativity. You are going to love tomorrow's challenge.  I am off to meet with my knit wit friend's.





CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES




CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #109 CHALLENGE.
There were 82  entries.  I use random.org -what ever comes up is what I go with. Everyone has the same chance. I would find it very hard to choose, because there are so many awesome projects. You are all so talented and I like all of you. I wish I could give each of you prize.  maybe someday, for now I will settle for one a month







I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: Julie O.
CONGRATULATION!!!! Julie O.
Please send me your e-mail so I can get your prize to you

You are going to love the pens Julie---Please let me know what machine you want them for and your choice of colors
Cricut
Silhouette
Eclipse
Pazzle

Metallic
Neon
Glitter
Pastel
 Thanks again to my wonderful spnsor Cri-Kits


Have a blessed day, Diana

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful surprise! I was here to check out the next challenge, not at all expecting to win. You can email me at julieodil at charter dot net I have a silhouette cameo. I need advice as to which pen colors. I've never used any of them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...