Saturday, May 4, 2013

Winner of the guessing game How many cards did I have done the Friday before the conference

CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #108- Mothers day, ending May 7, 2013 (week 2)
CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,




Hi Friends,

So two weeks ago in the morning I had 2 cards made for the women's conference.   I had  202 finished by  Wednesday April 24th and the conference, as you recall was on the 27th.  On Friday I put all the cards in the bags and at that time we had 192 sign ups. So I had ten cards left over. The next day we had another 20 or so sign  up.  I think some of you thought I was more of a super woman than I think I am.  I finally had to go to bed at 1:00 am.    How many did I have done on Friday the 19th April..............82.  I am really thankful that I was even able to make them.  My shoulder still isn't quite up to par so I was pretty happy about that. The Dr. Says I probably will not need surgery, just continue to take it slow and do the exercises I am doing and we will check back at the 2 year mark yeah!!!!!!!!





Click Here  to see all the guesses.

Pat N.  congrats send me your snail mail and I will get a set of 4 mailed out to you on Monday.

Have a great and blessed day Diana




Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. You are amazing, congrats-great job,
    congratulations to Pat N too,
    hugs TaMara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are super crafter. I am so jealous! I need more time and to be able to stay up till 1am. Once summer is here I will feel better knowing I have time to craft freely. Glad to hear about your shoulder too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!!!!
    I bet the ladies loved them!!!
    Congrats to Pat!!
    Have a GREAT weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! crafting up a storm! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool - Cool you go Diana! 82 is great - and yes, I thought you were a super woman - Congratulations to the winner Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Pat!! Diana, I'm amazed that you could make that many cards in such a short time. It would have taken me months!! Happy Saturday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute cards. Congrats Pat!


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...