Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy Monday and a MOJO- Hope day 16 and Hope in a tree

Click here for  ELF ANTICS LINKY PARTY, open until 11:55 Dec 24

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge  #123 Christmas open until  December 24.
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December linky Party ends December 31.




Hi Friends,

It has been a couple of weeks since I did a MOJO.  Because of traveling and the cold season. Yes, I caught a cold twice, one in Michigan and then one at the beginning of December.  It is still lingering and has put me a bit behind. Hopefully I will be all caught up by Friday.


Here is the sketch for this weeks challenge:




 I used I believe bu My Minds Eye, I bought this at the end of the season last year. I am going to try to use it up in the next couple of days making all kinds of cards and treat boxes. I used the Verve die for the banner a cut above "Banner bundle die set" The joy is also from the kit and the sentiment is from Stampabilities.
Versa mark onyx black ink the twine is from my Etsy store.





Challenges:

Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Super pretty!! I bought the same pack last year too :)
    Hope you have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, Diana! I love the pretty papers! Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Diana!! The banner is fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous!!!!! I loveeeeeeeee that banner!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super banner Diana, it's so cute on the card! I'm getting some elf photos together to link up in the next few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Diana! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...