Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hope (the Elf) Day #4

Click here for  ELF ANTICS LINKY PARTY, open until 11:55 Dec 24
CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #122 Thanksgiving Challenge ends December 10



Hi Friends,

Well I was quite happy with Hope today, she knows the rules of the rode, because she weighs under 40 pounds, she sat in the back seat of the car with her seat belt on. I was most pleased. I am really learning a lot from her. She doesn't talk, but she listens. I needed that. She met a couple of my friends today, also. She helped with some decorations for the women's Christmas tea, I will tell you more about that next time.

Doesn't she look like  a little angel?


She is still peeking in the advent calendar
                                I wonder what she reports back to Santa, maybe she has a list I can find.


Remember if you want to play Elf Antics CLICK HERE, it ends December 24, Also to see the complete Santa's Village Advent calendar Click Here


Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Well this just made me laugh! Too cute! Thank you for the smile today, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just loving this Elf updates! Thanks for making me smile! Look forward to more adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!!!!! Adorable!!
    Thank you for making me smile all week long...
    Have a wonderful day my wonderful friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...