Tuesday, December 3, 2013

MOJO Monday on Tuesday.

Click here for  ELF ANTICS LINKY PARTY, open until 11:55 Dec 24
CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #122 Thanksgiving Challenge ends December 10

Hi Friends,

I love sketches and I found a couple more the last few days so I will be working on those shortly. This is always a favorite of mine.


  I love the crinkle ribbon that is from My Craft Spot. The sentiment is from Verve. The papers are from DCWV the homemade Christmas stack (all scraps from my 3-D advent calendar)
My base card stock is PTI stampers select white, the ink is ripe avocado. The Christmas is from 12 days of Christmas G-45.




Challenges:


Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! Loving that checked paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful, love the colours you used and the ribbon is just perfect! TFS! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketches. Such a warm feeling card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Diana. I love your new blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Diana, love your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful Diana!
    Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Diana!! The checked paper is awesome!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so PRETTY! I just love gingham red and kraft!

    Have a GREAT evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...