Monday, December 29, 2014

Be Strong- Stamped border

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  DECEMBER LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #147 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party





Good Morning Friends,

I have the big push right now to get stuff ready for donations, the end of the year, but I still wanted to get some projects done. While the hubs is off to the gym I am going to try and get some STUFF ready.

I treated myself to 5 personal training sessions at the gym - Merry Christmas to me. I start tomorrow. Why wait until the New Year. I need to get that sugar out of my system now. I have belonged to a gym almost my whole life and can't imagine not going. However, I usually cut back the first few weeks of the new year, I know that sounds odd to some of you, but there are just too many people there for the first 6 weeks because they have all made New Years resolutions to get fit and that usually lasts about 6 weeks.
Everyone can use a little inspiration, so that is why I created this card.
The stampers select white cardstock is hand stamped with avocado and terra cotta using ruby reprise stamp set from PTI. The sentiment is in chocolate and classic craft and the stamp set is little inspirations( it is fairly new to me and I have never used this particular sentiment.. The card base is Classic kraft I love how this came out. 



194-195


Challenges:
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2014/12/challenge-163-two-week-anything-goes.html
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2014/12/challenge-104-anything-goes.html
http://livelaughstamp.blogspot.com/2014/12/monday-morning-challenge-no-2.html
http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/2014/12/show-it-off-saturday-and-winter.html
http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2014/12/merry-christmas-eve-new-challenge-here.html



Have a blessed day, Diana

17 comments:

  1. Great colors and the font is really effective. We really appreciate that you are posting art with us in this two week challenge, at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings to you and yours, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the stamped red and green flowers and leaves posted on the Kraft. Nice color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous, Diana!! I absolutely LOVE the sentiment!! My exercise regiment picks back up in a week and this quote is perfect motivation!! Awesome my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Diana. Such an inspiring sentiment! So happy you found my blog and thank you for playing in my Monday Morning challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, such an awesome quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment! Very nice design! Thanks for joining us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana! What a gorgeous card, my friend. It's always SO nice to have you play along with us at Word Art Wednesday, and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to stop by and share. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
    Bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely reminder to get up and keep going! Great card, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and stamps you used for your border Diana and your encouraging sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty sentiment! Thanks for sharing your card over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!
    DT-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the beautiful quote!! Yesterday i had my routine physical because my Dr. is trying to find out why my body is rejecting my allergy shots.. but he said that I needed to walk more because I need to lose the weight and stay off sweets. I laughed and he said not all but slow done a little..we both laughed!
    So for 2015 It is a must that I need to add more vegetables, exercise & less sweets..
    Happy New Year,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Diana! Love the pretty stamped border and the focus on that wonderful quote!
    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and I love that quote. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Click Skittles.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great colors and awesome sentiment! Thanks for dropping this note of encouragement on our porch at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous paper on this, and great sentiment! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  16. The background is just perfect. I love it. Thanks for joining DoubleClick Skittles Challenge~ DT - Faith

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...