Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hopes Winner from yesterday's comments.

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  DECEMBER LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #146 Challenge "SANTA CLAUS"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party



Hi Friends,


What a busy time of year so much fun I can't wait to share more with you , but I am just having too much fun.

Hope has wanted to jump on every tree she sees, This pretty one is no exception 


This was fun seeing these two trying to get a shot of themselves ( would that be called themselvsies??? ) Hope and I helped them out.


My friend Sheryl, Hope and I . The theme of the Women's Christmas tea this year was simple and nature. Hope has some more shots of her with the critters. I will share tomorrow. or the next day.


I promised Hope would pick a winner from yesterday's comments and it is...
Number 11 Scrap happens with Rhonda

Have a blessed evening, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to Rhonda.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rhonda!!!! Loving the photos!!! I think they call them "US-ies"!! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Rhonda! Fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Rhonda!
    Oh that looks like you had a ton of fun. Thanks for sharing.
    I am on the search for an elf so I can play along... maybe I can find one on sale. lol
    There is always next year.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Rhonda!! What beautiful pictures!! Those trees look amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo's!! Congrats to Rhonda:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Rhonda!!! Hope is adorable!!
    Awesome photos!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...