Monday, December 1, 2014

It is time for "Glitter" and Happy Monday

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  DECEMBER LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #145 Challenge "Any winter Holiday"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party

CHECK OUT MY CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL HERE-ONE DAY ONLY TODAY!!!!


Hi Friends,

I think of glitter in the month of December, somehow it just seems right!! Do you like glitter? or do you find it too messy. I use to dread glitter, but I think over the past 4 years I have figured out how not to have it in my hair on my clothes and possibly toxical-ly (made up word) in my lungs. I use coffee filters and a painters mask and it works for me

Anywho here is my glittery card for you today!!




Supplies
PTI stamps and dies, ink, cardstock


I hope you like it, Have a blessed cyber Monday Diana 

15 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Love the banner over the top! ~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Diana!! The glitter frame looks amazing!! What a beautiful card!! I have a love-hate relationship with glitter...I love to use it but I hate that it gets everywhere!! I hope you have a wonderful day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!!! Love the white and the little deer outside the glitter frame!! Great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and absolutely beautiful Diana...LOVE it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely like this! Very beautiful and very festive!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love glitter!! The more the better.. BEAUTIFUL my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, this a perfect little wintery scene. Adore the sweet reindeer popped up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Diana! I love the scene and the glitter is fabulous!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is simply beautiful!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this latest Market Kit is the best ever! those dies help create such beautiful scenes. Love this~

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty card! I love this set! Cute with the little reindeer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! so elegant and festive.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...this is just beautiful. I love your card...a winner in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the framed image & sweet deer.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...