Monday, December 29, 2014

MOJO MONDAY

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  DECEMBER LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #147 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party



Hi Friends,

I can not believe I finally got a chance to do a MOJO Monday early on Monday. So Here it is I just love these skinny cards. This one is 3.5 x 5.5 and all the layers are so much fun I used Verve
Wings of Love and small phrases sentiment stamps the sequins are from Verve Holiday collection, I picked the red out which work great for Valentines, which is just around the corner. You know how these Holidays sneak up on you.



MOJO

Here is my take on the sketch...



I also used CTMH Cranberry ink for the heart and Versamark onyx black for the sentiment. The designer papers are from American Crafts XoXo


Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! LOVING the colors and the heart!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the papers you used!! Awesome take on the sketch my friend!! Happy, happy new year!! I hope 2015 is filled with much love, happiness and many, many blessings :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to answer your question about the poinsettia die I used on my cards...it's this one: https://spellbinderspaperarts.com/products/p-365-layered-poinsettia.aspx. I embossed them with a swirls embossing folder after I cut them out for added dimension and then bent the edges. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Hugs my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful paper choice and love your take on the sketch! You nailed it:)
    Happy New Year!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sketch and the papers you used

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Diana!!!
    Happy New Year my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gorgeous paper!! Beautiful!!
    Happy New Year my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...