Tuesday, December 9, 2014

MOJO MONDAY!!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  DECEMBER LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #145 Challenge "Any winter Holiday"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party







Hi Friends,

I have to say this is my new favorite stamp set. The newest from Verve November release--and I love how my card came out. I got to go,  I am meeting a friend for lunch and she is getting this card, but I wanted to post it, before I left.



challenges:
mojo
Diva Dare
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2014/12/challenge-161-anything-goes.html



I hope you like it and I hope you have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamp and lovely papers! I really like that Mojo sketch too! Your friend will love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the silhouette look of the Nativity card. The background trees paper compliment this wonderfully.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card
    great take on sketch
    blessings
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! The stamped image is beautiful! I am sure she will love it! Enjoy your lunch:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous, Diana!! I love the stamp of the Nativity!! The tree paper is so beautiful!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Enjoy your lunch :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this with the neutral colors and simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. That is my favorite new Verve stamp also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful! Love all the neutral tones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card!! Great take on the sketch!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the paper and that image is fabulous with the sketch. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...