Wednesday, December 24, 2014

WINNER OF THE DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #146 CHALLENGE "SANTA CLAUS"


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  DECEMBER LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #146 Challenge "SANTA CLAUS"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party






Good Afternoon Friends,

The winner of the #146 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "ANYTHING CHRISTMAS  and/or Thank you " challenge today IS....





First of all,  I loved seeing all the  cards and projects  that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "SANTA CLAUS/thank you  challenge  #146, you all did a great job.   It was so nice to see so many great projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog.

*****************************************************
Did you notice that I have recently added an alternative to my numbered challengesYou can always add a Thank you card as an alternate to the theme of the challenge- I love seeing thank you cards or anything that has to do with being thankful for what we have.
*****************************************************

The winner  of #146 gets :


Prize:

from my wonderful sponsor



Any 1 SVG CUT of  your choice from 

SVGCUTS.com

Thank you Mary & Leo




Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #146 CHALLENGE.
There were 25---entries.











I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: # 13
CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Missy
Please grab my badge and display it

Please send me an e-mail, with your  choices  and address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor.

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana



Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, winner! Merry Christmas, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!! Diana, I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season, and that 2015 brings you much love, many blessings and endless happiness!! Big hugs my sweet friend,

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Missy!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...