Sunday, July 24, 2016

Color blocking

Gift with Qualifing Purchase from  my DL.ART store until JULY 31-
*spend  at least $20.00 (total= after discounts s&h not included) and receive the mini-Patriotic bundle ( a $4.10 value)
*******************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #184 Challenge "SUMMER FOODS" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
************************************************************************************************

Happy Saturday  everyone,

Color blocking is so super fun I made mine super simple, but it still gets the point across. I used painted petals for the sentiment. The ink is topiary from CTMH all the card stock is PTI, blush hibiscus burst berry sorbet and green leaf. the image is from happy camper I thought it was a nice retro look and went along great with the theme.



Masters 2016
S-A-F
Have a blessed day, Diana

Farewell until next year S-A-F

9 comments:

  1. Great work! I love the campers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that 50's look of your colorblock card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Diana! I love your colour blocking! Must remember to try this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card, Diana! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Diana!! I love the color blocking!! The campers are awesome!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't done color blocking in forever! :) Love how sweet your card is! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweet color block card...so darn cute! And your sweet farewell card and photo, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card! i love that camper die!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...