Monday, July 25, 2016

Floral impressionism


Gift with Qualifing Purchase from  my DL.ART store until JULY 31-
*spend  at least $20.00 (total= after discounts s&h not included) and receive the mini-Patriotic bundle ( a $4.10 value)
*******************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #184 Challenge "SUMMER FOODS" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
************************************************************************************************

Happy Monday  everyone,

I used "Happiness in Bloom" one of my go to flower stamp sets. The sentiment and the jars are from SU "perfectly preserved" for the images and the sentiment. the inks are all from close to my heart  cotton candy, sunset, gold rush, sweet leaf and topiary. I also used a die Branch out for the delicate leaves. I spent about 3 hours on this card (no kidding I, I fussy cut everything, except the die cut leaves) not counting the hours deciding what I was going to do. I am not totally happy with it, but I do think it has a floral impressionist look. Inspired by Monet impressionist painter and Melissa




Masters 2016
S-A-F
Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Wow so lovely! Perfect for a summer afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning, Diana!! I love the design and the gorgeous flowers!! Beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is simply GORGEOUS Diana! LOVE, LOVE it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look. I love the soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are so pretty! I love the mason jar too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty flowers! Wonderful card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! So pretty! The color combination is fabulous!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...