Monday, July 25, 2016

Masterpiece inspiration




Gift with Qualifing Purchase from  my DL.ART store until JULY 31-
*spend  at least $20.00 (total= after discounts s&h not included) and receive the mini-Patriotic bundle ( a $4.10 value)
*******************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #184 Challenge "SUMMER FOODS" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
************************************************************************************************

Happy Saturday  everyone,

I used painted petals for the images and the sentiment. the inks are all from close to my heart  cranberry and topiary. The background was my original attempt at starry night, I did not like how it came out so I washed it  off a couple of times and this background is what I was left with.  I used smokey shadow for the sentiment  I love how this one came out I hope you do to. I also used sketched shapes behind the flower with white pigment ink to brighten the background. Inspired by Berthe Morisot impressionistic painter and Lizzie



Masters 2016
S-A-F
Have a blessed day, Diana

5 comments:

  1. This is so artistic and gorgeous, Diana!! I love the design!! The colors are fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMHECK! Diana.... your card is GORGEOUS! and the background looks amazing! Wonderful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! It looks like it should be painting instead of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Diana, you sure have been on a roll with the beautiful cards lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a flower girl so I absolutely LOVE this!! Stunning!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...