Sunday, July 24, 2016

You Asked for It Episode #2


Gift with Qualifing Purchase from  my DL.ART store until JULY 31-
*spend  at least $20.00 (total= after discounts s&h not included) and receive the mini-Patriotic bundle ( a $4.10 value)
*******************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #184 Challenge "SUMMER FOODS" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
********************************************************************************************************




Hi everyone,

You asked for it!  is up and ready to view


Have a blessed day, Diana

6 comments:

  1. Helpful tip for ribbon. I was changing my ATG and had both tape refills defective. The adhesive was on the wrong side. Thank goodness I had another refill pkg. I'll exchange the defective pkg at Michaels during the wk. Have a Bee-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had that happen to me several times -- at first I thought I loaded it wrong. it is really weird when that happens

      Delete
  2. Thank you Diana!! I can do that for sure! I love the look but wasn't sure how you made it, I am going to try it out now with my new tie dyed ribbon I got from you! I really appreciate you showing me to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for video. Great job!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...