Monday, September 12, 2016

So Thankful


 DL.ART store special for SEPTEMBER

****************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #188 Challenge "GARDENS" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART SEPTEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE
************************************************************************************************


Happy Monday, Friends,


Things are moving right along, my Mother-in- law's memorial will be next Wednesday the 20th at 2:00 pm.  It will be small and the closure will be good.

In the meantime I made this wreath for the upcoming Fall season.


I used twig wreath and markers to color in all the  little elements. One of my photo lights is going out and the replacement has not arrived yet. I cased Nicole

Have a blessed day Diana

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Diana!! The wreath is so pretty!! Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Family is still in my thoughts & Prayers Diana... Your Fall card is beautiful! Big Hugs! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your twig wreath card is beautiful! the fall colors of the leaves and sprigs look great! Thinking of you Diana..sending prayers and a big bloggy hug!
    Sherrie K
    btw, did you receive my package I sent you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful big hugs my friend as you weather this difficult time with your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, this is a lovely card... I love this time of the year when I can use all my leaf stamps and dies, they are some of my favorites! And I love Twig Leaf! You made a really nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! LOVING that wreath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, Diana!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card my friend! Sending my prayers, love & hugs!!
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...