Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Happy Hump Day and Birthday wishes

 DL.ART store-  check out the beautiful spring bundle


***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #204 Challenge "GRADUATION "  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE


Happy Wednesday,


I thought I would try something different today this is a card I made 2 years ago. Flash back -


A happy Birthday card.
My base is classic kraft cardstock. The ink I used is CTMH cashmere, I colored everything in with copic markers. I was inspired by the unity color challenge and the sketch.  That's my story and I am sticking to it. I will be doing laundry and cleaning the house this weekend.  What are your plans for this weekend?




My images are from Unity  grab bag 2
Colored with Copic markers
Ink CTMH Cashmere

Challenges




Have a blessed day, Diana

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love those big bows on the gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Diana!! I love the packages!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Diana! Those packages are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card my friend!! LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...