Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Sending a note of thanks


DL.ART store-  check out the NEW VINTAGE VINEYARD SUMMER EDITION


***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #204 Challenge "Graduation"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE


Happy Tuesday,


Here is the card I made using Painted petals stamp set  for the sentiment, I used PTI smokey shadow and CTMH peacock  ink. I doodle the stem with copic liner pens and the felt is from creatology and it was cut from a TH die I cut the leaves out without a pattern easy peasy. Inspired by Lizzie Jones.


This past weekend I released 2 new bundles in the DL.ART store.

Sunday I released the Vintage Vineyard summer edition and Monday I  released the "Sweet Bundle"



The sweet bundle retails for $4.99 and you will receive 10 yards, 5 yards of each color, Is that sweet or what? I just love these two colors together and I think that is my favorite green.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend?

   How would you like to get the Vintage Vineyard summer edition a 15 yard bundle of crinkle ribbon for $2.00.

Here is how

purchase  $9.98 from the DL.ART store, then add this bundle to your cart and use code: VVSE2 at checkout your discount will automatically be applied. This sale will run until May 31, 2017 while supplies last. You can use the coupon as often as you like however you can only use it once per order.










DL.ART  Info
*********************************************************************************
The Spring bundle


The intimate bundle
all for $10.25

What you will receive:

5 yards of the intimate (gorgeous) crinkle ribbon.
2 yards- 3/4" inch black lace
2 yards- 3/8" double faced premium quality satin ribbon
5 yards-8 ply white 100% cotton twine
5 yards-4 ply pink and white twine
and 2 handmade Intimate flowers












Here are some other bundles you may like




My newest bundle release




5 yards of each color for a total of 10 yards for $4.99



The GOLD Bundle



Vintage Christmas Bundle




 To order Close To My Heart Products or to join my team CLICK HERE

DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon


Follow on Bloglovin


Have a blessed day, Diana


13 comments:

  1. This turned out very cute! Really like your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Diana! The felt flower is gorgeous and the font of the sentiment is so pretty! Awesome card design my friend!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Diana!! I love the pretty flower!! You've inspired me to pull out my felt and make something!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling felt-flower card, Diana! And YIKES! I must have the sweet pea combo as well! Gorgeous colors in my favorite mixture of hues! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Diana! LOVE the embossing border... really puts the focus on that pretty flower! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful felt flower Diana and I love how you did the stem!! Plus your card is mailable...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh wow how striking the felt flower looks against the white background ...awesome Diana and Thank you so much for visiting me...I have been a poor blogger the past couple of weeks
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! The felt flower is such a great touch. Your card would fit perfectly in the "flowers" challenge at Victorine Originals ( vostamps.blogspot.com ) if you are interested! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card...your felt flower is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card, Diana!! Love the pretty flowers and the embossing!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card! Your felt flower turned out well. I love that sentiment font too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card. I love the pretty flower.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...