Wednesday, May 17, 2017

WINNER of the Fantabulous cricut challenge blog 300th challenge


 DL.ART store-  check out the beautiful spring bundle


***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #204 Challenge "GRADUATION "  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a Happy Mother's day and what a perfect day to pick a winner!! Enjoy your day whatever you do.

YEAH!!!!!!




All claimed prizes will be shipped as soon as I can humanly get them shipped.








Follow on Bloglovin

***********************************************************************************


WINNER of the FCC CHALLENGE  #300 "MOTHER'S DAY"




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PRIZE: 


The patriotic bundle







Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner
There were 35 comments
The winner is #33




CONGRATULATIONS: Glenda


Please grab my badge and display it




DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg


Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor. Also please leave a comment on this post

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL prize, Diana - contrats to your winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana! Nice surprise to see I am the winner of the pretty ribbons! I will send you an email! Have a great week!
    Thank you!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...