Saturday, June 10, 2017

Thank you neighbor!


 DL.ART store-  check out the new  beautiful Sweet Bundle
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #207 Challenge "Summer Fun "  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone, 


Don't you just love it when something unexpected happens, that is nice. I walk in our neighborhood a lot and the other day one of my neighbors came out and asked me if I would like some strawberries.
Here is the thank you card I made for her. I like how it came out, I hope she will to.







*************************************************************






The GOLD Bundle




Vintage Christmas Bundle










DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon



Follow on Bloglovin


Have a blessed day, Diana




Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. What a sweet (and yummy!!) gesture from your neighbor!! And a beautiful thank you for her!! She will adore it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a thoughtful neighbor, Diana! Your card is a beautiful way of saying thanks for her unexpected kindness. Wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet of your neighbor. I love the papers you used. This is a beautiful thank you cdard. Your neighbor will love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very thoughtful of your neighbor! She surely will appreciate the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very thoughtful neighbor and what a beautiful card to say thanks. Love the papers and strawberrry.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was so sweet of her! I loveeeeeeeee the card you made for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet, sweet card! I know your neighbor will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super sweet card, Diana!! Love the pretty design!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was so nice of your neighbor to do... I use to give Fresh Cherries & Apples to my neighbors.... I had so many on the tress around my house and figure it's better to share! I don't have that house anymore... but it's always nice to help out the neighbors when you can! Your card is adorable and your neighbor will certainly appreciate it! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love living in a neighborhood for just this reason. It is so nice to have friendly neighbors that look out for each other!

    http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet card my friend! Your neighbor will love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...