Sunday, June 25, 2017

WINNER!!!! of the DL.ART May linky challenge


 DL.ART store-  check out the beautiful spring bundle
New Bundle Caramel Macchiato   discount code: 2017SUMCLBH


***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #207 Challenge "Summer"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone,

Summer I love it!!!  Wow this past week I saw 6 birds soaring over the yard they had huge wing spans at first I thought  they were California condors, but after looking them up online I think they were turkey vultures.  They had huge wing spans and at first I just saw one and then more appeared, until I counted six, what a sight to behold they were so majestic.  I hope I see them again.  Anyway it is winner time here.



There were 186 entries
Click here to see the entries



PRIZE:
your choice of any 
2 bundles from the 
build your own bundle
DL.ART store
you will receive a code



CONGRATS TO: # Donna Mundinger

 If your name is chosen as the winner. Please contact me. My contact info is at the top of my blog 2nd tab from the top. If I don't have your address I don't know where to send it.



DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon



Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook





Have a blessed Diana

4 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Thrilled to be the winner, Chickie! such a great prize. Thank you so very much! Hope to meet up again at the Expo. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Donna! Woohoo!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...