Monday, December 11, 2017

Merriest Wishes FCC Christmas Challenge

 DL.ART store- Crinkle ribbon, Flair buttons coffee tea and cocoa related products 20% off use code WCLBH

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Elf Antics 5th Annual linky challenge




 Happy Monday and welcome to another  Fantabulous Cricut Monday challenge!

Here is my Design team inspiration

I used Close to my Heart City Sidewalks, the sentiment is from CTMH beary Christmas card kit inked with versamark onyx black.. I added stickles all over the place to give my card some Merry Christmas sparkle


Challenge #316-Christmas
Make a project or card about Christmas
CLICK HERE to enter the challenge


This Weeks Sponsor



To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Our next challenge will be on Jan. 8th. From all the designers at FCCB-
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Be sure to pop in on my DT sisters and give them some bloggy love.




Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. OMGOODNESS... What an Adorable Scene Diana! Super cute card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love the yellow background and bright colors, and your sentiment is sweet - like it’s dancing! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute- the colors are so bright and festive!
    Merry Christmas!
    ~Cynthia
    Gardenias and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love those sweet little houses!! Hugs, hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun, Diana!! I love the scene you've created and Santa Claus!! Too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Goodness....this is just as cute as can be. What a wonderful holiday scene. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty and fun card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...