Monday, December 11, 2017

To: From: Can you have enough tags?

 DL.ART store- Crinkle ribbon, Flair buttons

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Elf Antics 5th Annual linky challenge




Happy Monday 


TO: From



Can you actually have to many Tags, I don't think so especially if you use them. All I did here was die cut and paste super simple using the Wonderland kit. I love the colors in this kit . This is a tag on a card easy peasy.



 I am offering 20% off coffee related products in my DL.ART store use code: WCLBH


I also have star wars buttons pokeman and minions



Caramel Macchiato 





You could win this alphabet button set 26 buttons - this is the prize for the random winner in the Elf Antics linky challenge





Have a blessed day, Diana


6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...