Sunday, July 22, 2018

Happy Birthday

DL.ART store

CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #232
Challenge "Anniversary"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
Check out the latest releases of the  DL.ART crinkle ribbon bundle Meadow and Stream
Mint Julep and Berry Sorbet
Sunshine and Ocean


Hi Everyone,

Happy Sunday,

I am up way too late, but I had to get a few things done while I have quiet time

Our week's weather is groundhog day, 71 all week low 60's in the evening no rain. Not bad It might be a good week to get my toes wet in the ocean. I have quite a few birthdays coming up and a few that I missed, so looks like I will be getting these in the mail in the next few days.

Like my one Aunt says as long as you get it there in the month of the birthday it is not late.




You can not tell what die cut I used for a stencil, but it was PTI lovely garden, the inks are from close to my heart and the butterflies are cut from a cover plate and colored with copic markers. The happy birthday is from Joy Clair Paisley bouquet, stamped with versamark onyx black.
The card is 4.25 x 5.5, it is a gate fold card.

MIM: die cut stencils





Follow me on Blogger
and

Follow on Bloglovin

sign up for emails and never miss a post

***********************************************************************************






Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Diana!! I love the pretty butterflies!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I wish we have weather like that. Temps here are 97/98 with heat index in the 100’s. I love summer but not this hot. Love your card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE the background you created with your stencil! It is subtle, but that was the challenge, right? ;) You did WONDERFULLY!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your aunt's birthday rules, Diana! Your butterfly card is lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Diana!! I love the colors and the beautiful butterflies!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Pretty! I LOVE the butterflies...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pretty butterflies! A beautiful card! She will love it. I do!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...