Monday, January 7, 2019

Winner DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #238

DL.ART store
DLART- new Anthropomorphic cats & Emoji Flair

CLICK HERE - DL.ART Thankful Thursday #239 Challenge "Always Thankful"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART January 2019 LINKY CHALLENGE

Check out the latest releases of the  DL.ART crinkle ribbon bundle -Magical bundle  some fun new flair to



Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday,
  Enjoy your day whatever you do.
We had such a good storm yesterday, the Santa cruz mountains got 5" of rain and here near the ocean we got nearly 2". There was a twister on the wharf which tore the roof off of one of the restaurants, luckily no one was injured. We are suppose to have rain for another week. We need it so bad. Any new year resolutions, for you?

My goal this year to be more creative. Happy new year again if I have not said it.

YEAH!!!!!! to the winner!!








Follow on Bloglovin

***********************************************************************************


First of all,  I have loved seeing all your awesome cards and projects that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY " Christmas"  challenge  #238,  you all did a great job!!   It was so nice to see so many great projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog.


*****************************************************
WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE  #238 "Christmas"




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PRIZE: 

PAPER & TWINE





Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #237 "Always Thankful"
CHALLENGE
There were __ 65__entries.
The winner is # 56




CONGRATULATIONS: Sherrie K.

Please grab my badge and display it
as a winner of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge







Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you. Also please leave a comment on this post

My contact information is at the top of my blog



Ordering from my Close to my Heart store is Easy & Fun





with a qualifying purchase you may purchase the Stamp of the month for $5.00 an ($18.95 value) seen above.

Check out the clearance section- deals yes galore
https://dianalarson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=159


*****************************************






Check out the valentine bundle here
www.dianamlarson.com

 Check out the new Emoji flair
Five sets to choose from



Follow on Bloglovin




Have a blessed day, Diana

2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card, Diana! I am always wowed by pink, black and white, and this not only packs a WOW but also is sweet! Happy New Year! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Diana!!! What a super sweet Bundle!! WOW! that's a lot of rain... but as you said you need it! Most areas do... we could use some ourselves... Living in desert like conditions like I do really need it more often than not! :) I don't really make New Year"s Resolutions, cuz I never follow them! hahaha - But I made a goal to try and use the supplies I have for a change... I buy way to much and then it sits there for a long time before I use it... So I'm trying to be more mindful! :) Have a great Day!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...