Thursday, January 23, 2020

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #252 "Valentine's Day"

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART January 2020 linky challenge

DLART-
Elusive mermaid
and crinkle ribbon


Welcome to  
DL.ART Thankful Thursday 
Challenge #252 "Valentine's Day"


Hello  Everyone, 

We are closing in on the last week of the month. Can you believe it? Before you know it, it will be 2021. I guess we better get working on this years Christmas cards.

I love Valentine's Day and I love that it is all about hearts and red and pink and so fun to make a card for Valentine.
What is your favorite holiday?

Update for those that missed it last week.  I now have the DL.ART store  which the url to it is my name  www.dianamlarson.com
and I have had my ETSY store for quite awhile however, I did not use it as a store until 2014

Have you been there?  DLART@etsy.com


I will be moving most of my flair over to my Etsy store, because I will be adding my art work to my www.dianamlarson.com site check out my Elusive Mermaid the latest edition to my art prints and cards click here.  I will be working on my art more this year. The card challenges have changed and the challenges for the year are listed at the top under the tabs. The DL.ART Thankful Thursday numbered challenges will be twice a month now. starting on the 2nd and the 4th. Periodically I will offer a prize to the themed challenges  


On to the challenge:






WEEK #1


Base 110# card stock white,
 embossing folder
Be mine from explore files
White Crinkle ribbon from DL.ART newspaper bundle
The heart couple from my stash

challenges :


*********************************************************************************



                                         Follow me on this blog 
(just hit the follow button on the right sidebar)
                                                        or

Follow on Bloglovin
 and let me know so I can follow you to.


This challenge is just for FUN


The challenge will run from January 23, 2020,  9:00 am PST until February 5, 2020 11:55 pm


Have a blessed day Diana

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and beautiful work Diana...Congrats on opening your new store, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card Diana! My favorite holiday is Halloween! Okay Christmas too! The rest are just okay! hahahha Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card my friend. Thank you for another fun challenge.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my favorite holiday is my birthday. I just love my birthday!!! If that doesn't count - I guess Christmas would be next. Thanks for another fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...