Saturday, February 15, 2020

Winner of the Mini challenge- sending a Valentines Card to Major Bill White

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART FEBRUARY 2020 linky challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAYchallenge #253 Pink and/or Red

DLART-
Elusive mermaid
and crinkle ribbon






Happy Saturday  Everyone, 

So if you have not seen the article on Major Bill White: here is the link





I want to thank all the people who entered the mini challenge inside my February challenge which ended last night. As promised I said I would announce the winner today and the WINNER is

Janis in ID #48, please send me your address and I will get your prize in the mail.


Valentine's day sale ends tonight at midnight







I have a FLASH sale for you




This sale is only 24 hours everything in my store is on sale for 14 % off just use the code below when checking out.



24 hour Flash sale starts at noon on February 14, 2020 and ends on February 15th at midnight PST. VDAY142020





*********************************************************************************



                                         Follow me on this blog 
(just hit the follow button on the right sidebar)
                                                        or

Follow on Bloglovin
 and let me know so I can follow you to.





Have a blessed day Diana

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Diana....how sweet! Thank you so much for drawing my name as your lucky winner. It was an honor to be able to make and send this gentleman a valentine. Thank you for alerting us to his valentine wish. I appreciate your heart of kindness toward others!! I have emailed you with my info. Thank you again!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...