Thursday, June 4, 2020

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #260 "Fathers Day"

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JUNE 2020 Linky challenge

DLART- Hero Nurse digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon


Welcome to week #2
DL.ART Thankful Thursday 
Challenge #260  "Fathers Day"  

Hello  Everyone, 
Day __81_ - the Shelter in Place order:

The week went by quick!  Our stats for covid- 19  this week : 219 confirmed  165 recovered and 2 deaths.





Here is my fun card for today. I guess I was feeling a bit jazzy so I had to use these cool images from the fifties. I love the clothes from that era. The detail in the finishing was excellent and the fabric was much higher quality than now a days. I hope you enjoy this fun challenge.




Day __74_ - the Shelter in Place order:
We do not have one person in the hospital in our city with Covid-19. we have 200 confirmed cases and 160 recovered.  Sadly 2 have died 

we are  in phase 2 of the SIP - what do you think should we be opening up ?
  How is it in your city?





This is an Easle card  for the sentiment I used CTMH retired sentiment stamps I cut the images out of A craft smith DSP pack and arranged them in various ways the card measures 5.5 x 6.6"





Remember this from last  few week 
************************************************************ Are any of you binge watching Netflix?
or other streaming formats?
I am watching reruns of star trek series. One a night 
Making ribbon, buttons, cards and filling orders.


I do believe the social distancing is the key!
Yes, I miss my friends, but not at the cost of others losing their lives.

As of this week it is mandatory to wear some sort of face mask while in businesses- I don't own one, but I am going to make one this week. I have ordered some fabric and plan on making a lot for our local hospitals-- just doing my part. 

 STAY HOME! STAY SAFE!

  until JUNE ?  (For now)

Are any of you wearing a mask? 
and if so leave your pattern link in the comments 
and where you get your fabric
***************************************************************************
May 27: UPDATE on the above. I cut out the masks -  and made three, tried to find elastic to make more, no one has any 
Next week we move to phase 2.5  we move into another phase of opening up. Sit in restaurants still out of the question.

More people are out and about
I found out May 27th that our church will not open until mid August.




On to the challenge:


challenges :
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2020/05/2020-spring-summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/ #1101
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-masculine-2/
https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-58-gear-it-up-for-guys.html

*********************************************************************************



                                         Follow me on this blog 
(just hit the follow button on the right sidebar)
                                                        or

Follow on Bloglovin
 and let me know so I can follow you to.



This challenge is just for FUN


The challenge will run from May 28, 2020,  9:00 am PST until June 10, 2020 11:55 pm


Have a blessed day Diana
Please use your name for the caption


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Love all the layering in your easel cards...fun Father's Day Cards bringing back memories. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and please share with our partner this challenge at Use Your Stuff. Don't forget to come back and visit us for future fun challenges and who we are partnering with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun and interesting details on your cards, just perfect for Father's Day! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much to take in - love all the details. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first saw Daddy-o it made me smile, because that it was I called my step-dad when I was growing up. Super cute cards. Thanks for playing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...