Monday, November 9, 2020

2020 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop-Day 3

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART November 2020 linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon



Good Morning Welcome to day 3 of the 

2020 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

 November 6, 2020 - Friday, November 13, 2020


This is one of my favorite hops of the year. There is so much excitement and energy, I guess because everyone is so caffeinated, pun intended. There are so many awesome designers, card makers and crafters that the inspiration is unlimited.  I am so happy to be one of the many super sponsors for the 2020 Fall/Winter Coffee lovers blog hop.
I am offering 2- $10.00 gift codes to my store. 
 2 flash prizes
and a prize for leaving a comment on this post.













Day 3-547Recipe:Card base  110# card stockPhotoplay DSPLawn fawn rectangle diesLots of fussy cardBase 5.5" x 4.25"

Direct link to hop post:
Social media hashtag: #fallwinter2020clh  



Follow me on my blog: https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Follow me on FB
Follow me on Instagram, I will follow you back. 
I have had my account for a long time, but I have just started using it for my art, blog and website

                                                                     CLICK HERE


special hashtags #DLARTchallenges  #dianamlarson

CLICK HERE to receive special discounts and birthday greetings


Have a blessed day, Diana










7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...