Friday, November 13, 2020

It is always there to comfort me


CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART November 2020 linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon





Happy Friday,

Today is the last day of the 2020 Fall/winter coffee lovers blog hop and this may is my final entry, for the hop, I was surprised I was able to eek one more out before the closing.
 I thoroughly enjoy this hop not only as a participant, but also as a sponsor.
How about you do you enter it?  and if so  how many times?  This one makes 9 for me.  I wonder who has entered a hundred or more? I am sure there is someone out there working hard at it.

If you know someone who has made more than 100 cards for the hop (not tags, but cards) let me know.  I'd be interested.




Recipe:
5.5" x 4.25" card -1139
card base 110# card stock
Bow- DL.ART ribbon from the Vintage Vineyard bundle
Pink Champagne
Gemini 3D embossing folder
Sentiment CTMH
sequins, my stash
die  PTI
ATG and Scotch 3M tape

Many blessings,
DIANA L.




8 comments:

  1. So cute. Great image and love the added ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an intriguing card, Diana, and fabulous use of the white background with those cute little star sequins! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background and the stars, as well as the sentiment and cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfull last card - number 1139 that is - for the blog hop Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for being able to link up the last card for the hop Diana. Such a pretty card, love the embossing. Thanks for all of your pretty projects and being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Love the cup and the embossed background! I entered! I think I ended up with 7 cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...