Thursday, January 14, 2021

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)



Happy Thursday!!!!!

On January 1, 2021 I celebrated my 10 Year Blogaversary  

It really did  sneak up on me,  I have given this a lot of thought and I have decided to put the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY on hold until April 1, 2021 and that is no joke.


I really want thank all of you who have been entering my challenges and joining in the fun over the years.  I need more time for myself right now and I know all of you will understand.  I was very busy with orders during the holidays and everything is starting to wind down a bit now. I need to reorganize and decide what is staying and what is going 


Hopefully , we will all have a fresh start in the spring and I can start the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge up again with renewed energy.


The DL.ART monthly challenge will still be open, so please continue to come over and enter that.





Have a blessed day, Diana


6 comments:

  1. Happy 10 year Blogaversary!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best with your plans and look forward to seeing you back in April

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 10 years!
    Glad that you are taking more time for yourself....life is too short.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Enjoy your 'ME' time. Every once in a while, we need one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 10 years.
    Good that you are making time for yourself. You'll feel better in the long run I'm sure.
    Thank you for the lovely little prize from Hope, Hope-Alina and yourself which arrived in the mail today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 10 years of posting amazing creations and for hosting so many fun challenges

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...