Saturday, May 8, 2021

Happy Saturday and ALOHA!

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART May 2021 linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon



Happy Saturday,

I have been a bit inspired lately by some of my friends posting on other blogs and I have to say it has been awhile since I have entered a challenge myself.

I pulled out some Jaded Blossom stamps and dies and because they are having an anything goes challenge I thought I would make a fun Aloha card




I stamped the tropical tree on CTMH DSP Kaleidoscope. I used 7 different Copic marker colors to color in the tree  then I fussy cut it out 


After that I adhered some 3L Scrapbook adhesive  3D foam squares to the back to of the tree to give it some dimension




Then I wrapped some DL.ART crinkle ribbon on the edge and tied it in a knot

Link to products used:
CTMH- retired

Jaded Blossom: May linky challenge






***

I hear there is going to be a baby boom soon these Flair would be perfect to have on hand for when you need to make all those mommy cards or for baby showers














                                            


Many blessings,
DIANA L.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, so glad you decided to enter our challenge! Your card has such a great feeling and I love your coloring.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn, Jaded Blossom Design Team member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card!! Awesome coloring!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC job!!! Thanks for joining our Jaded Blossom monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great summer card!! Thanks for entering it into this month's Jaded Blossom challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card ! love the palm trees !! Thanks so much for joining in the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month!!!!

    Michelle ~ JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anything Hawaiian so I totally LOVE this card! Thank you for playing along in the Jaded Blossom Challenge! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along in the Jaded Blossom challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...