Thursday, July 22, 2021

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #282 "3D Project"

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART July 2021 Linky challenge

 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #282 "3D Project"

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon



Welcome to 
  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #282 "3D Project"

Happy Thursday,

Welcome back to the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.



 What is new with you?

Me, I succumbed to the mug press. I know crazy I got it a few months ago, but so much has been happening this is the only mug I have designed. It was very easy and came out perfect. It was a birthday gift for my friend Katie and she says she has used it everyday for her tea and it still looks brand new.  The ink is still on it. I am impressed. i need to make another one soon.

It seems like all my technical equipment is needing to be replaced.  Is that the case with you also? let me know in the comments.







I hope you like my project. 
Cricut mug, Cricut press , 
Cricut infusible ink and Cricut Design space







                                            
Follow me
3 entry  per week, no stacking
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

The challenge runs through August11, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs 3 weeks

Many blessings,
DIANA L.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cup!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have the Mug Press. I did purchase a foil press machine which I have not used on a project yet...but I did play with it once just to see how it works. So far, my crafting equipments are still functioning well. My recent technical challenge is having to use Pixlr again to edit my photos. I am so used to doing the edits on the phone. Oh, well. Just had to re-learn it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...