Thursday, August 5, 2021

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #282 "3D Project" week 3

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART August 2021 Linky challenge

 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #282 "3D Project"

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon



Welcome to week #3
  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY
 CHALLENGE #282 "3D Project" week 3

Happy Thursday,

Welcome back to the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge. This is week  Three and yes I do all kinds of Art & Crafts, these are in my store. I usually do one of a kind earrings. I make a few as gifts and then some to sell when I run out I make more. Right now it seems I have a few in my store. www.DLART.etsy.com. This is
 the time I start making more do to the holidays.


Do you make anything special for the Holidays? 
Do you make anything to sell.






This is from the week 2 challenge

Hopefully your week is going well. I always look forward to Thursday, because I know Friday is coming.  
Here is my 3D project for this week. This is retro --- from the past, I think this is about 10 years ago you are welcome to add a retro project on this week only.

Cup cake holder from CC
Paper from stash 

What have you been up to this summer?






That was from Week  1
 What is new with you?

Me, I succumbed to the mug press. I know crazy I got it a few months ago, but so much has been happening this is the only mug I have designed. It was very easy and came out perfect. It was a birthday gift for my friend Katie and she says she has used it everyday for her tea and it still looks brand new.  The ink is still on it. I am impressed. i need to make another one soon.

It seems like all my technical equipment is needing to be replaced.  Is that the case with you also? let me know in the comments.







I hope you like my project. 
Cricut mug, Cricut press , 
Cricut infusible ink and Cricut Design space







                                            
Follow me
3 entry  per week
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

The challenge runs through August 11, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs 3 weeks

Many blessings,
DIANA L.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...