Wednesday, October 13, 2021

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 287 "Tic -Tac -Toe"

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART OCTOBER 2021 Linky challenge



DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to

  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY
 CHALLENGE #287 "Tic -Tac -Toe" 

Happy Thursday,

I can't remember if I have ever done a tic tac toe challenge before, but I thought this would be fun, so here we go 



week #1


All the products I used on the 3D treat box are from PTI.  I think this set is retired, but it is so fun and not too spooky.







Time just keeps clicking away, so the next step is to move our clocks back an hour and go back to standard time.  I love it I would like if we would just stay on standard time and not have to change 2 times a year. How do you feel about that. 




@dlartchallenge  on Instagram  
I lost my other challenge account,  so I had to set a new challenge account up this week

Please follow the challenge rules 

                                            
Follow me
3 entry  per week
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

The challenge runs through October 27, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs 2 weeks

Many blessings,
DIANA L


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Not sure what 'Type' in the bottom row means.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left one comment but do not see it. Was asking what does 'Type; mean? Happy Hallowen.
    Melisssa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...