Sunday, January 23, 2022

StencilGirl Self Portrait Collaboration

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART January 2022 Linky challenge


 Hero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon


Happy Saturday,
This is part of a collaboration with Tina Walker and stencil girl products



Stencil Girl self portrait collaboration



I used the stencils with Golden stencil paste,  everything around it is what I love. I 

Thank you so much Tina for having me be part of this group 


I used seed doily  click here   you can see where that is placed

9 x 12 West African symbols 5 this image is part of a stencil and is in the lower right corner the three bars

and 9x 12 ATC mix up stout 2  that is the horse, I added a face.


So many fun stencils to choose from




Have a blessed day Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...