Sunday, May 15, 2022

Winner of the 2022 Coffee Lovers Spring summer Blog Hop

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART May 2022 linky challenge
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART linky challenge #299 "Graduation"


and mermaid warrior digital stamp
buttons, flair, badges
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Winner of the

 the 2022 Coffee Lovers Spring summer Blog Hop

GOOD news I have extended my sale until May 20th 

The winner gets to choose one of these 2 cards



Click here 
Click Here



and these items


Prize:

DL.ART Crinkle ribbon
4.25" x 5.5" paper
DL.ART twine


during the hop I will had a 15% sale in my store use code on coffee related items:

CLBHSS2022
extended to May 20th, 2022, 11:55 pm PST


follow me on Instagram 
@diana.larson

The winner was randomly chosen
with number generator



Congratulations Stephanie





Have a blessed day, Diana

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...