Friday, July 1, 2022

DL.ART July 2022 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART July 2022 linky challenge
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART linky challenge #302 "Birthday"


and mermaid warrior digital stamp
buttons, flair, badges
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to JULY

Welcome to the DL.ART July 2022 linky challenge


 Well, we just passed the halfway point through this year, hard to believe, isn't it?

I love the fourth of July,  I love what it stands for and I cherish the freedoms we have in this country. I am thankful to the brave men and women who have served and continue to serve to make our country the best one to live in.  Happy 246th Birthday "America"





I used my Cricut maker to make this card and some DCWV card stock DL.ART twine for the banner.

Are you barbequing this 4th?
We have no plans as of yet.






  What are you working on this month?



On to the challenge: As always anything goes



To be eligible for the prize

Be a Follower
Enter  as often as you like
Please link to DL.ART blog post, not to the general blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
caption : with your name

leave a comment


Prize:

DL.ART Crinkle ribbon
4." x 5.25" paper
DL.ART twine


PS. I have a 4th of July sale 



follow me on Instagram 
@diana.larson






Challenge is open until July 31, 2022 11:55pm PST

Have a blessed day, Diana

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE your card!!! We're just staying home on the 4th because we're babysitting my niece all weekend. I have to get cracking on my new niece's baby book this month before she's born in September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July Diana!! We are staying home on the 4th, but had a fun, casual get together with my daughter and the grandkids today. It's cold and windy this weekend, so I'm just as happy staying home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing! Love that banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the adorable banner! Awesome card, Diana. We stayed home on the 4th and watched fireworks from our bay window. Our community has quite a few homeowners who go all out! No need to go anywhere. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the creations! Everyone has couch a different take…very interesting!💙

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Diana! Love the the patriotic motifs in the different shapes. God bless America!!
    Thank you for this lovely challenge. I have been working on Christmas in July projects.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card with your patriotic banner and twine! I've been making Christmas cards for Christmas in July and we also have several birthdays this month (including mine). That means cards and party decorations..yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Diana! Thank you for the July linky - I just linked up my first card of the month - my craftroom is way too hot to be spending much time here, but I didn't want to miss Christmas in July! Your patriotic card is lovely! I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diana!! I just linked my 1st card to the July linky party!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...