Thursday, June 23, 2022

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 302 "Birthday"

 CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART June 2022 Linky challenge

New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to  

  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY  CHALLENGE # 302 "Birthday" 


Happy Thursday! 

Are you celebrating any birthday this month or during the summer? 
We have a ton of birthdays in the summer,  it must been some pretty cold winters.
Here is an opportunity for you to make a FUN  birthday card  for a need  and enter the challenge. 
You could get some birthday cards out of the way, and you have plenty of time to get a few done.

A dear sweet blogger friend of mine had a birthday this month and I was a bit late getting it out to her. what do you think, better late than never?




Week #1







I used prismacolor and polychromos to color the images
the dots are colored with a pearl pen in gold.
I hope my friend likes it.
The image is from an AG texture mix and match plate





What are you working on now? Are you making Graduation cards, projects, cooking, sewing?

I made a lot of sympathy cards last month. One  of my cousins passed away. I was pretty close to her growing up and have many fond memories I sent all her children and siblings a sympathy card and some beautiful flowers. It was interesting, because it was my way of grieving the loss. I am  sad that I will never see her again. 





Please follow the challenge rules 

                                            
Follow me
3 entry  per week
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

The challenge runs through July 6, 2022 at 11:55 p.m. PST

This challenge runs 2 weeks
challenges I am entering this project in:






Many blessings,
DIANA L .

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. We don't have any birthdays in June but we have a bunch of them in July (including mine!). So I've been working on birthday cards for next month, and for birthday parties that my daughter always seems to get invited to.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin and I'm sure your card and flowers helped to comfort her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for running these challenges - I appreciate them, even if I do not enter very often
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...