Saturday, October 1, 2022

DL.ART October 2022 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART OCTOBER 2022 linky challenge
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART linky challenge #308 "3D project"


and mermaid warrior digital stamp
buttons, flair, badges
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to 

 the DL.ART October 2022 linky challenge


    Fall is definitely here, I love this cool weather. We went down to the beach yesterday, the fog was so thick you could barely see the lighthouse.  The sound of the fog horn was muted through the low clouds.  What a beautiful crisp day.  What is your favorite time of year? 

 I do believe I am liking fall the most, but maybe it is just because the season just changed





  What are you working on this month?



On to the challenge: As always anything goes



To be eligible for the prize

Be a Follower
Enter  as often as you like
Please link to DL.ART blog post, not to the general blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
caption : with your name

leave a comment


Prize:

DL.ART Crinkle ribbon
4.25" x 5.5" paper
DL.ART twine







follow me on Instagram 
@diana.larson






Challenge is open until October 31, 2022 11:55 pm PST

Have a blessed day, Diana

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

11 comments:

  1. My favorite time of year is the fall. I love when it's cool but not cold. I'm working on my final push towards Christmas in my cross stitching and card making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card with this cute image!
    It sounds like a wonderful autumnal day at the beach. I find fog can add such beauty to nature!
    I used to say Fall was my favorite season but the last few years I though it was summer because I love all the bright flowers and butterflies. Honestly since I can't ever make up my mind I'd have to say I have favorite months instead of a favorite seasons, which are May, July and October :)
    Thanks for another linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link on the home page went to an old challenge not this one. I had to search through to find this challenge. I will add cards later. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the October challenge, Diana, and for your beautiful fall inspiration! Fall is always my favourite time of year too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this awesome Fall image, Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute!!! I love fall and I love pumpkin EVERYTHING! I'm still working on the photo boxes for my niece, I'm pretty much working til the last minute always with deadlines!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Diana! I used your crinkle ribbon on my entry 61 and linked to your shop! Wishing you a wonderful day, my friend! Love your crinkle ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card with the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diana! I love the Fall image!! This month I am working on holiday cards and hopefully birthday cards. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, your card is amazing. I love doing Fall and Halloween cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...