Sunday, February 5, 2023

WINNER!! January 2022 Monthly Linky Challenge combined with the # 315 & # 316.

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART February 2023 linky challenge



and mermaid warrior digital stamp
buttons, flair, badges
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon




Happy Winner Day,

 Today, I am announcing the winner of the

 DL.ART January 2023 Monthly Linky Challenge combined with the #315 & #316.


As I said earlier I have now combined my Bi- monthly challenge with the monthly challenge-- There is one prize for the combined challenges 

 What was your favorite part of this past week?
Mine was getting organized with some major purging. It really makes it easier.




 





                    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!






Winner of the
January 2022 Monthly Linky Challenge combined with the #315 & #316.

there were 96 entries
 





Here is a link to see the entries and the prize



CONGRATULATIONS

Number  76 Meghan
Please leave a comment on this post and contact me through e-mail with your mailing address so I can get your prize to you.
Please use my contact info in the top left corner .

You will have until February 20, 2023 to claim your prize


Claimed 2/5/2023  Shipped 2/8/2023  

Have a blessed day,

Diana 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...