Thursday, May 25, 2023

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 324 "Anything Goes"

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY 2023 Linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome 

  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 324 "Anything Goes"



Happy Thursday,


We areback to the cool weather, 56 was our high today.

What kind of weather are you having in your area?

Personalized graduation ornament, I have been working on a lot of these lately. Do you have any graduates in your family?
I add a free gift box and can ship these directly to your grad if you are in a pinch, I can save you time and energy.  They are in my DL.ART store on etsy.  If you have any questions or need help, please convo me through etsy.







Another fun project I made and added it to my DLART on etsy shop. 


These are neoprene car coasters
check it out HERE




Are you doing anything special for spring?


other listings


   Click here  for more info.
I am looking forward to seeing your entry in the challenge.  I just made a few more wooden tear drop earrings today hopefully they will be in my shop soon.



What do you think of the French bulldog?  it is now a new DLART on etsy listing. What is youur favorite dog? 




I am always adding new items to my DLART on etsy, here is the latest, light weight aluminum bookmarks (down below). These make great gifts. This is an original mixed media painting I created a few years ago and these are the names of two of my grand neices. I love making these, they are available to order through my DLART on etsy. Free shipping in the US with qualifying orders.

Make sure to enter the challenge and sign up for the random acts of kindness.
I hope to see your fantastic creations in the challenge









and here is another one






Are you or a family member or friend and avid reader? These would make a great gift, don't you think?


New  stickers available at DL.ART check out my new stickers to.


Also I just added a new Spring  Crinkle Ribbon bundle to my shop Kelly & Rose Bundle.




entered into these challenges:




The new thing with my challenges I have now combined my DL.ART Thankful Thursday with the monthly challenge -- It will always be anything goes

Prize:

Paper, Twine, Crinkle ribbon (US residents only)
International winners will receive a digital prize (TBD)


Please follow the challenge rules 
for the DL.ART Linky challenge 
                                          
Follow me
Enter every day 
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment




The DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge  will run through May31, 2023 at 11:55 p.m. PST

Many blessings,
DIANA L

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...