Thursday, June 27, 2013

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #112-- PATRIOTIC



                                                                                                    #112 challenge ends July 9, 2013

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE
 ending June30, 2013




Hi Friends,
I hope your ready for the fourth of July celebrations  coming up next weekend-  check out my challenge and get some ideas from  the entries



DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #112

THEME:   PATRIOTIC


                                                                         




The papers I used are  AC card stock and DCWV and the cricut cartridge I used is Stand and Salute.

That is from memory because I made this card 2 years ago. 

I spent two hours with the silhouette this evening and nothing seemed to come out the way I wanted it to and I really needed to get to bed, I was so super tired. 
Because this is one of my old cards I won't be entering this in any challenges, but I may case it tomorrow and enter it in something. I hope you like the card even though it is old and I hope I have inspired you to enter the challenge.












The challenge will be open until 11:55 PST  July 9, 2013.
3 entry limit



THE PRIZE:











Challenges:





Have a blessed day, Diana
As of July 1 Google reader is gone you can still follow people on google, 
but now you won't miss a thing with bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

23 comments:

  1. Your card is so patriotic and beautiful!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a fun challenge and I will have to entering my card soon:) Your card sure is a fantastic Patriotic card and inspiring!! I hope you are doing well my friend and enjoying your summer thus far:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so awesome Diana! I love your stars ;)

    Blessings,
    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome challenge! Beautiful card Diana! Love the different tones of blues mixed in with the red..fantastic patriotic card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Diana! I love the different color blue tones with the red! Fabulous patriotic card! Thanks for a great challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Diana for another challenge - your flag card is lovely! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the flag and all the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honor is the right word!! wonderful patriotic card Diana!!
    I just posted a project that will fit this challenge, I'll be back to link up!
    enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, I think your card is beautiful and is timeless...still holds the true meaning for which it stands. All the cards/projects are amazing and very Patriotic...great job everyone!

    Happy 4th of July!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, it's still a lovely card, Diana. Thanks for a great challenge. Will be asking you about the Silhouette. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card my friend! Love all the red, white & blue!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! I'm back and I joined the challenge! :-)

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your card, Diana. I love the word especially, HONOR, the word itself gives you a good feeling inside. TFS.
    Mindy

    http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. woohooo so exciting, I have a chance to join this challenge agai ;) thanks for the inspiration and the chance to play!
    Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July my friend!
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome card diana.. and also the participants cards! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is wonderful! We have all had those days where what we have in our mind doesn't always translate to paper. Give it another try when you are not so tired. Thanks for sharing and offering a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card. Thanks for offering this challenge - I just entered two cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...