Thursday, August 9, 2012

DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge

CLICK HERE  FOR MY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA BLOG HOP
CLICK HERE : for my HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINKY PARTY opened all month long
CLICK HERE : for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending August 11
CLICK HERE for the Creative Cutter Room challenge ending August 22.


Good Morning Friends,

I am totally loving all the entries that are coming in there are so many incredible pieces. I am overwhelmed by the talent and the friendships that are popping up all over the blogs.  I am just thankful for all of you.... on to the challenge

Challenge THEME: Friends
open until 11:59 August 25, 2012


I absolutely LOVE this cartridge.  "Something to Remember"-- I just got this in the mail yesterday. It is the newest Cricut circle cartridge. I tried to link it to my gypsy, but I need to update first, that is how new this cartridge is. I just updated my gypsy a week ago. I'm hoping the updates are ready for this cartridge, I'll try it tomorrow

 I used DCWV and PTI and American crafts card stock.


I just love how this came out



Prize:

My challenge entries:
EAD: August color challenge



You will have until 11:59 on August 25, 2012 to enter the challenge

Have a blessed day, Diana



24 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Diana! Great pattern papers!
    TFS and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little dresses. Fabulous embossing! Wonderful friend card!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image...love the card! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute love the papers you choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image. Looks like a fun cart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love this image and the great papers! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana!
    What a Beautiful and Lovely Card!Goes straight to the heart!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card!! I love the friend cut!! The embossing is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like your friend card. Like the paper piecing. I'm entered into 2 of your ongoing challenges at once. How cool is that!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card,looks like a fun cartridge, enjoy, hugs, Lori m

    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited to see that you linked this up with EAD designs color challenge!! I said this before and I will say it again...beautiful card!!! Great cuts!!! Prefect colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i love that cut!! beautiful card and so glad you joined us on EAD color challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card turned out amazing. Love the image...so sweet. The colors and the embossing...fantastic.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely friendship card. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card Diana, what a lovely cartridge to have in your collection : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the card diana thats such a sweet cut. thanks for the fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your sweet, charming card Diana!! I made and uploaded my card just now...thanks for the fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this so beautiful! thanks for joining us at EAD's color challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fun card! thanks for joining us at EAD Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for a fun challenge! Love the inspiration!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous cut!! lovely card Diana, great challenge as always, thank you for the chance to play, have a lovely weekend!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Diana I love your project, the two girls are so cute and the patterns are perfect.

    All the projects submitted are really great too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cricut Air 2