Thursday, February 7, 2013

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY FEBRUARY LINKY CHALLENGE


Good Morning Friends,

Welcome to another DL.ART Thankful Thursday : February LINKY PARTY challenge


 Anything goes. LInk up as often as you like.  I will have the Mr. Linky icon up at 12:00 am.PST  and the Party will run until 
FEBRUARY 28, 2013 @ 11:59-- I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects. There were
over 300 entries last month, I love seeing them and I love to come to your blog and visit. I sure hope your first month of the year went well. 
I have been in the Romantic mode lately, meaning I have been making a lot of cards involving hearts and Valentines sentiments. I love! love! love! this time of year.



  In keeping with the spirit of  Valentines,  I have made another Valentines  card!


I used Graphics 45 and Core'dinations impressions card stock together to make this very romantic card. I used the Sakura white gel pen for my faux stitching around the edges and the little pearl above the February was made with the viva pearl pen. The ribbon is olive green from my craft spot and the sketch I used was Mojo Monday #279- I flipped it clockwise



The PRIZE for this Linky party is:




20 -6X6 SHEETS OF HANDMADE PAPER

and

1 SNAG EM STAMP FROM IMAGINISCE

and

5 YARDS RED AND WHITE BAKERS TWINE

and



4 BLACK AND WHITE FLOWERS


and

6 PEACH COLORED BUTTERFLIES WITH MATCHING BRADS


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Challenges:
mojo: sketch
TGIF:linky


Have a Blessed day, Diana













34 comments:

  1. So sweet Valentine's card, love the sentiment inside the frame.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa...this is beautiful:) The layering is so pretty!
    Hope you having a wonderful day Diana!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another challenge! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just lovely! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is SENSATIONAL..love the soft vintage feel!
    TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty Diana, I just love the green and the tag is VERY pretty!
    Have a SUPER day!
    SHelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stitching on your card! Thank you for your fun challenges and also for inviting me in.

    Have a blessed weekend my friend,

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, Diana!! I love the vintage papers!! So beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a great challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thank you for the chance to play along!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Diana! Thanks for the invitation to join your linky party. I shared six cards!! Hope that's not too many. I know that I sure would LOVE to have you share as many as you can with us (up to 5) at Word Art Wednesday. I always LOVE seeing your sweet cards shared in our challenges there as well. I appreciate the invitation, and hope you will accept my invitation as well!
    Have a blessed week, and keep in touch.
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Diana. Beautiful Valentines card Fun way to layer the tags. I love how you add touches of your favorite color green

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great challenge and a beautiful card!
    Iris
    http://nailartbyiris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Diana,
    What a super great card!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana, this is absolutely gorgeous! So romantic, elegant, and vintage. The papers are so beautiful and I just love your design with them. The crinkle ribbon is a stunning touch.. it adds such softness and texture. Another lovely creation! :o) Thank you for hosting these fun linky parties. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the vintage look of your card - gorgeous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Diana,
    I just have to share another card with you!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Diana, just wanted to say thank you so much for your sweet and thoughtful comments on my linked cards. I so appreciate the challenges and the way your blog has motivated me to keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How much do I lOVE this card!Very BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! my friend your card is absolutely gorgeous!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  21. Diana, Your card is fantastic, you can do so much with Grapic 45 paper. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your card. So glad I got to link up here again for your wonderful challenges. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for an inspiring Linky party!! FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card Diana, such a lovely vintage romantic feel to it.
    I love Graphic 45 too : )

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is breathtaking, Diana! I love the layering & the colors. Thanks for hosting another fun Linky Party!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like someone deleted 2 entries because my #191 is now #189 and everything beyond moved up 2 entries.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pretty card, thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Diana I am never sure if you allow entries from outside of the US. I have linked up but please let me know if that's ok.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  29. love your card.. so pretty. Thanks for the fun linky party! I love entering your challenges :)
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Diana,

    I have upload again!! Love your Linky party soooo much!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my! There's some serious inspiration here! I love it all!

    Susie
    susiecrafthappy at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...