Thursday, April 4, 2013

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #106 challenge-Spring ending April 9, 2013 (week 2)


Good Morning Friends,

Welcome to another DL.ART Thankful Thursday: APRIL  LINKY  challenge


 Anything goes. LInk up as often as you like.  I will have the Mr. Linky icon up at 12:00 am.PST 
 and the Party will run until 11:59 pm PST April 30, 2013 
I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects. There were
over 400 entries  last month, I love seeing them and I love to come to your blog and visit. I sure hope your ready for spring.

This graphics 45  "Place In Time"12 x 12 paper pad I have been using for the monthly challenge design is really beautiful, each month it has scenes that are relevant to that particular month and the season of the year.




I particularly like the vintage look of these papers. For my base I used bazzill in a blue shade 5 x 7 and all the other papers are G-45.  I did use the viva pearl pen,  I don't think anyone could make a mistake using this pen the pearls always come out looking great.   I am not taking credit for that, it is the product.



The PRIZE for this Linky party is:


A Xyron mega runner
and



4 creative charms shimmer flowers



and
a baby rattle stamp


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Challenges:
The shabby Tea room: Blues


Have a Blessed day, Diana

32 comments:

  1. Amazing challenge, and gorgeous card from you Diana-hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! It's so nice to start the morning and view your blog for great inspirations. :0) Love the card. I sure hope spring comes soon :p

    Good luck everyone!

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!The pearls are GORGEOUS!!Fun Challenge!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the papers and layering. Thanks for another fun challenge.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graphic 45 papers are so unique! There is no other like them. Great Project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the Linkys for APRIL!! Your card is stunning...but they always are!!!TFS
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautifully elegant card. Love that paper! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! This is a beautiful vintage card! The images and colors are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING!!! Just an absolutely gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diana, your Graphic 45 card is so beautiful!! :) Thanks so much for hosting another fun linky party!! I can't wait to find some fun new ideas!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Diana.....the images are just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your card with us in the Tea Room:))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful card!! I love the design and the papers!! This is gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun linky party!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cards you have been making with the Graphics 45 papers

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW Diana - love those vintage papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card, Diana! Thanks for hosting another awesome linky party! They're so much fun!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Diana,
    That's realy beautiful!!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful image on card.love those little stamp die cuts on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree.. I love VIVA pearl pen too.... Can't make mistake with those :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous vintage card, Diana! April is my birthday month. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous Diana, you can't go wrong with Graphic 45. I can't believe your pearls come from a pen, they are so perfect : )

    ReplyDelete
  22. Diana, this is an exquisite creation! It draws you right in with its beauty. Fantastic work, my sweet friend. I unexpectedly had to be away for nearly three weeks, so I am happy to be back to Blogger and crafting. I've missed you (and your beautiful projects) and thought of you often! Have a blessed Friday. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  23. GORGEOUS card Diana! The image is awesome and love the vintage feel of the card:) The postage stamp is awesome and wow..lovin the viva pearl pen. I need to get mine out again!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is lovely work Diana - I love the sentiment and the layering on your card as well - the pearls are a added touch - a beautiful creation indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW Diana, so many cool projects. Over 400. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fab. vintage design Diana! Thanks again for all you do and share!
    have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  27. Diana,

    I have another card for you!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. YIKES!!! I'm # 418 checking in...how awesome is that! Thanks for another Linky party and beautiful designs like your Spring card to showcase them. Wishing you a fun Spring day!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...