Sunday, April 28, 2013

Week 2 Reminder Creative inspiration paints: Anything goes challenge



Happy Sunday!!!!
I wanted to pop in and remind you all about our challenge going on....

We are on week 2 of our
Inspired By: Anything Goes!
This is a sneak of my inspiration....
for all the details you can head back to the original posting HERE



We would LOVE to see all your entries!!!

Remember our challenges run for 2 weeks so you have until Saturday May 4th to link up and I will be back on Sunday May 5th with the Top 3, April Winner and the  next challenge!


Have a GREAT and blessed  week!

Diana
---------------------------------------------

5 comments:

  1. I sure need to link something soon. It seems like such a long time that I have been able to play along! Only 5 weeks and counting down! Then I will be able to enter them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifu, I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that flower is so fabu, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...