Thursday, May 16, 2013

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #109 FLOWERS (WEEK 2)



                                                                                                      #109 challenge ends May 21, 2013

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending May31, 2013



Hi Friends, 
This is a reminder for you, this is the second week of the challenge. What are you waiting for? flowers are fun and easy!!



DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #109


THEME:   FLOWERS




The flowers in the front and at the bottom are drawn on the cricut with the Cri-kit pens using Mothers day bouquet cartridge I colored them in with copic markers and fussy cut them out and then added a pearl with a viva pearl pen. The Thanks comes from George and basic shapes, that was also made using the Cri-kits metallic gray pen in the cricut and using the cut feature.
 I love using these Cri-Kit pens. I used Basic Grey's Lucille 6x6 paper pad






The challenge will be open until 11:59 PST  May 21, 2013.
3 entry limit



THE PRIZE


My wonderful Sponsor is back again
CRI-KITS

The winner will have a choice for his her machine
Cricut
Eclipse
Pazzle
Silhouette

and any one of the four choices of pens
reg & Neon
Metallic
Glitter
Pastel


CLICK HERE TO ENTER



Challenges:
pumpkin spice:flower


Have a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Diana!!!! I love the use of the negatives... beautiful job my friend, thank you for your love and support on my blog. big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is is gorgeous. Love the paper and how you drawn the flowers with cri-kit pens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is is gorgeous. Love the paper and how you drawn the flowers with cri-kit pens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Diana! I love the flowers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! TFS!

    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers Diana - fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fantastic Diana, love those flowers!
    I enjoy using my Cri-kits...I need to use them more often!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Diana!! I hope you are doing well and having a great week!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just beautiful, Diana!! I love the flowers!!
    Have a great weekend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! you're a pro at the pearl pen! the look so domed! LOL, mine always comes out flat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...